Global Electronic Shelf Label Market
Electronic Shelf Label, also known by the acronym ESL. It is the latest solution for inventory and price management in the retail sector, based on the use of advanced IT technology. ESL replaces conventional paper price tags attached to the shelves of supermarkets and department stores with, for example, LCDs and electronic paper E-paper that show information on product price, sales promotions, etc.
ESL takes advantage of Zigbee, a low-power wireless communication technology, to keep product prices updated in real-time. ESL consists of an e-paper equipped tag and gateway which delivers product information. The central server transmits information of each product to the gateway, which in turn sends such information to thousands of tags at the same time.
An electronic shelf label includes a transceiver configured to communicate with a plurality of wireless data tags associated with a plurality of retail products.
The analysts forecast the global Electronic Shelf Label market to exhibit a CAGR of 20.85% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global Electronic Shelf Label for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the Electronic Shelf Label sales volume and revenue.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.planetmarketreports.com/report-sample/electronic-shelf-label-market-2019-2024
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to Regional markets, products, and applications.
Geographically, the global Electronic Shelf Label market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.
- Asia-Pacific China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.
- Europe Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.
- The Middle East & Africa Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.
- South America Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.
On the basis of the product, the global Electronic Shelf Label market is segmented into:
- Segmented E-Paper
- Full-Graphic E-Paper
Based on application, the Electronic Shelf Label market is segmented into:
- Drug Stores
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global Electronic Shelf Label market are:
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- Altierre SAS
- Diebold Nixdorf Inc.
- Teraoka Seiko Co., Ltd. DIGI
- E Ink Holdings Inc.
- Hanshow Technology Co., Ltd.
- LANCOM Systems GmbH
- LG Innotek Co., Ltd.
- Opticon Sensors Europe B.V.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pervasive Displays Inc. PDI
- Pricer S.A.S.
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Ltd. SEMCO
- Ses-Imagotag SA
- SoluM Co., Ltd.
Enquire Now to get a complete list of companies
The objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global Electronic Shelf Label market.
- To classify and forecast the global Electronic Shelf Label market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global Electronic Shelf Label market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global Electronic Shelf Label market.
- To conduct a pricing analysis for the global Electronic Shelf Label market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global Electronic Shelf Label market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Key target audience is:
- Manufacturers of Electronic Shelf Label
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to Electronic Shelf Label
Get More Information about this Report and TOC @ https://www.planetmarketreports.com/reports/electronic-shelf-label-market-2019-2024
Table of Content Covers the Topics mentioned below
- List of Abbreviations
- Scope of the Report
- Market Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Market Segmentation by Product
- Market Segmentation by Application
- Drivers & Challenges
- Electronic Shelf Label Market in North America
- Electronic Shelf Label Market in Europe
- Electronic Shelf Label Market in Asia-Pacific
- Electronic Shelf Label Market in MEA
- Electronic Shelf Label Market in South America
- Key Vendor Analysis
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with Electronic Shelf Label suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Name: Jennifer Daniel
Organization: Planet Market Reports